Free Fire India Championship 2021 is announced soon after the FFCO had concluded on August 15 2021. FFIC 2021 is the 5th major tournament by Garena FF and it is set to take place from 23 August 2021.
The registrations for the FFC mode have been commenced on August 16 2021 and will go live until August 23 2021 at 8:00 PM IST. On the same day, players will play the initial stage of the tournament i.e., FFC (Free Fire Cup) mode from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM IST. Players from India and Nepal can register via the in-game registrations page and compete in FFC mode.
Format of FFIC 2021 – Free Fire India Championship 2021 Fall
- The open FFC mode qualifiers will be played on August 23. The top 42 teams from FFC mode will qualify for the next stage i.e., Close Qualifiers.
- Closed Qualifiers will be played by 42 qualified teams and 6 invited teams. These 6 invited teams are the teams that were ranked from 7-12th in the Free Fire Pro League 2021 (India Summer). Closed Qulifiers will take place on September 1st and 2nd of 2021.
- The third stage i.e., League stage will be played by 12 qualified teams from Closed Qualifiers and 6 top teams from FFPL 2021(invited. The League stage will take place from September 17th – October 3rd, 2021.
- Top 2 teams will qulify for Grand Finals.
- Bottom 4 of each group entered Play-ins
- The City Play-ins are sceduled to take place October 10, 2021. Top 6 teams will qulaify for Grand Finals.
- Grand Finals are scheduled to take place on October 17, 2021
The winners of FFIC 2021 will qualify for Free Fire World Series 2021 which are going to be held in Mexico later this year. Runner-Up qualified for Mexico Play-ins. All Teams qualified for Pro League 2021 Winter.
Things to Remember
- The minimum rank for registrations for all team members must be Diamond 1 and
Level 40 with a Rank Point of 2538 throughout the entire period of the FFIC FFC Qualifier.
- Top 42 Shortlisted Teams will advance to the FFIC Closed Qualifiers.
- A total of 10 tickets will be given to each team for matchmaking. The top 5 scores from
the 10 rounds will be used to determine the team’s final ranking.
- To change your team roster, you will first need to disband the team.
- Teams that have used at least 1 ticket will not be allowed to disband.
- Players are not allowed to participate in multiple teams for FFC (either as a player or
substitute or with multiple accounts).
- All players must be citizens of India or Nepal.
The tournament boasts a massive prize pool of 75lakhs. The points or scoring table for FFC Mode is as follows:
Know more Details by clicking here.