The world of Minecraft is vast and comprises of many mobs, monsters and vegetation all throughout the dimensions. Down below we take a look at the Minecraft Bamboo plant and its relative uses in the game.
Many flora biomes line the biomes in the game and there is a variety of plants that grow in the Overworld, the End and the Nether. These may vary due to their appearance and their respective uses. That being said, every plant has a distinct use that can help the players make many craft-able items that are helpful to them.
In this article we take a look at the Minecraft Bamboo plant and its uses.
The Bamboo is a plant block that can spawn in jungle biomes and bamboo forest biomes in the Overworld.
This is the fastest growing plant in the game and has the appearance of the long green shoot with leaves on the sides.
Locations and Generation
Bamboos generate naturally during world generation in jungle biomes and in bamboo jungle biomes. They are a bit more common in the latter. Players can break them using a Sword or an Axe. The Sword is faster and breaks it in an instant.
They are also dropped as mob loot from pandas when killed. They are also found in chest in Jungle temples and from fishing.
The Bamboo can be planted by the players in order to mass farm them. The bamboo can be planted on any moss block, grass block, dirt, coarse dirt and sand-like blocks in the game. Upon planting a Bamboo block, the following stages occure:
- Bamboo Shoot: This is the smallest stage and can be washed away by water if it flows over it.
- Small Bamboo: This generally means that the bamboo shoot is now two-blocks tall.
- Medium Bamboo: At this point the bamboo block is 3 blocks tall and grows small leaves at the top.
- Large Bamboo: This points that the bamboo has grown atleast 5 blocks tall and the top 3 blocks have leaves.
Uses for Bamboo
Minecraft Bamboos are used in a number of things including:
- Farming Bamboo farms by breaking and planting it in the desired spot.
- It is used to breed Pandas.
- It can be used to craft Scaffoldings and Sticks.
- Minecraft Bamboos are also used as a fuel in Furnaces, Blast Furnaces and Smokers.
Follow our Instagram page for more updates on gaming and epsorts!