Shinsuke Nakamura is also called the King of strong styles because of his attitude and athleticism. He is considered one of the most talented and established superstars in WWE currently and has earned a lot of respect due to that. The King of Strong Style is a dream opponent to all the younger stars and has achieved a lot in his career.
Prior to debuting on the WWE main roster, Nakamura used to perform on NXT. He is one of the only four wrestlers, who have held the NXT Championship on more than one occasions (others being – Finn Balor, Samoa Joe and Karrion Kross).
Since debuting on the main roster, Nakamura has won the Royal Rumble in 2018 and has also won the United States Championship on two occasions. When Nakamura won the Intercontinental Championship in 2019, he became the second wrestler to have held the title as well as the IWGP Intercontinental Championships, after Chris Jericho.
Nakamura has experiences success outside of WWE, in New Japan Pro-Wrestling too. He also defeated King Corbin on Smackdown to be called the King of the Ring. His matches have always been high profile and his athleticism is unmatchable.
List of Shinsuke Nakamura Championship wins and Accomplishments
- WWE Intercontinental Championship (2-times)
- WWE United States Championship (2-times)
- WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championships (1-time) – with Cesaro
- WWE NXT Championship (2-times)
- Men’s Royal Rumble match (2018)
- WWE NXT Year End Awards (2-times)
- Overall Competitor of the Year (2016)
- Male Competitor of the Year (2016)